Monday, December 8, 2014

WEDDING FLOWERS FOR CLARINE

I had the absolute pleasure of indulging in wedding flowers for a beautiful bride, not just on the outside, but the sweetest soul on the inside too.  What a pleasure.  Purple and green and white, with a touch of red, bouquets, table arrangements - an abundance of fragrance and petals.  My dining room and living room were ablaze with color and beauty.  

Table centerpieces

My coffee table is looking so pretty

Bouquets - hydrangea, stocks, roses, wax flower, ranunculas, freesias - smelled like heaven

Bouquet





My dining room table looks gorgeous - in full bloom
Bouquets loaded in the back of the car - oh my goodness, will Clarine love them??????
The BEST reaction - says it all.  I love this lovely young lady and her amazing parents, my friends Tom and Judy.

All the bouquets, delivered and awaiting the wedding ceremony
All the beautiful ladies and their bouquets - photo by Kate Fine Art
One of the three table arrangements - three cylinders with white cymbidium orchids and floating candles.  Photo by Kate Fine Art

These arrangements were 5 ft tall, counting the sticks, giving heights to a large open room

I loved the centerpieces abundant with blooms and blossoms, fragrant and soft


Each one was different from the next, giving interest to the room
Photo by Kate Fine Art


Photo by Kate Fine Art

Photo by Kate Fine Art

Photo by Kate Fine Art

The stunningly beautiful Clarine……….. photo by Kate Fine Art
She said "I do"………  and so did he.  Photo by Kate Fine Art

Gorgeous wedding photo in the US Naval Academy chapel, by Kate Fine Art - www.katefineart.com

Photo by Kate Fine Art

Photo by Kate Fine Art
Photo by Kate Fine Art

No comments:

Post a Comment