Saturday, June 1, 2013

OH I LOVE SHOPPING IN WHOLEFOODS

A few photos of my favorite supermarket, Wholefoods - lots of local, organic fresh produce, flower market, olive bar, grass fed beef, organic scratch chicken, freshly caught seafood, plus a host of grains, teas, baked goods, salads, candles, home made soaps and everything else I want to fill my life with.
  


Peonies and hydrangeas - bunches of the blooms


Fresh produce, including fresh coconuts, which I just had to have



Fresh from the local farm

What can I say but YUM


Imagine buying a whole wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano


Looking at the cheese counter - look at the whole wheels stacked up behind the counter

This Organic 12-seed made the best cheese, tomato and basil sandwich for lunch

Grains, nuts and seeds on tap

All things fruity and nutty in a bag

Coffee anyone?




A rainbow of homemade soaps to buy by the slice


And even more, they look deliciously edible

Candles

Wall murals painted along the wall in the underground parking.  I love this one - EAT LOCAL.  


No comments:

Post a Comment